Monday, November 29, 2010

Puppy

I have to explain the reason why I keep calling pictures of my foot "puppy." My friend, Angie, had an accident over a year ago when the tip of her pinky was almost taken off by her husband's remote controlled helicopter. Ronna doesn't do well at the sight of blood or injury, so Angie asked Ronna if she'd like to see the picture of her new puppy, which was actually a trick to get her to look at the picture of her finger. Thus, a puppy was born.

Anyway, here's the latest picture of my puppy.


The doc said that the coloring of this thing worries him, as well as the fact that the incision doesn't look that great. I have been experiencing massive pain on one side of my incision, while the other side is totally and completely numb. The area to the left of the incision (in the picture) is the numb area, and everything to the right is the danger zone. My podiatrist said that this is probably because part of the nerve got sewn in with my incision and the pain should go away in 7-10 weeks. As in, AFTER Christmas. AFTER finals. AFTER the new year.

Oh, God, forgive me for I whine. I have two feet, the world is mine.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow, my ankle looks fat.

Nicole said...

Hey is it better than this picture now? And I want to come to UT. Let's plan!