Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bleh

I feel really low.
I feel really angry.
I feel like giving up on Nursing and going with what I know.

I don't know if these feelings are related to the fact that I'm getting B's in both Chemistry classes I'm taking this semester, and not the A's I thought I'd have. I have a slight inkling that it's related to the fact that I don't care about my Oceanography class and haven't tried at all to do well just because it's a filler class I thought I had to take in order to get financial aid. I had a test today and got a D. I just don't care about that class. However, I will say that I am going to get ahead and hopefully take the final before the end of November, just so I can get it out of the way and focus on Chemistry, which is what matters. I am getting an A in Shakespeare. It's the easiest class I've ever taken, next to any other English class I've ever taken. That's what makes me second guess myself. There's another factor that plays into the big picture, but I don't want to discuss it in detail. I'll just say that I'm not taking Zoloft anymore. I feel more like myself when I'm not on it.

No comments: