Monday, November 8, 2010

Okay

I apologize for that last post. I was having a rough day, which was preceded by about 5 rough days. I've taken myself off a certain pill to see if I can tolerate life without it. I've been doing so-so. I feel more like myself, meaning that I'm not so complacent with everything that goes on around me. I still feel little zaps in my head, and have moments where I feel like when I move my head it takes the nerve impulses about 2 seconds to catch up to what it is I'm looking at, but I'm a little more present. And there you go, if you wanted a little insight to my life. ANYWAY...

I had a not-so-pleasant experience in my Biology lab this morning with someone that sits at my table, but made up for it by having lunch with Rod. I came home and am making Rachel stick up to her promise that she'd clean her room and the house when she got home from school today. (I told her last night after catching her texting her friend well past bedtime that I was going to clean her room this morning when she left for school. I knew that'd change things up a bit.) Anyway, I have a paper due tomorrow night for my Shakespeare class. It's on A Midsummer Night's Dream. I decided that to coincide with reading the play for the umpteenth time, I'd treat myself to watching the movie, which costars the brilliant Stanley Tucci.

And next week I have to read Macbeth.

Twist my arm a little bit more.

No comments: