Saturday, July 12, 2008

... just like her mother

Remember two posts ago when I mentioned my dad's remark about me being just like my mother?

Tonight we were out doing some caches in the area, when out of nowhere, Rachel piped up and said something very interesting to me. She said, "You know what, Mom? Sometimes I get really nervous, like I'm thinking about people I know and love and I have a feeling like something really bad is going to happen to them and it makes me sad." She elaborated even more, but I won't go into it because I don't want to embarass her. (I remember having major anxiety attacks about people I know getting hurt. I remember having one in 8th grade that was so bad I was taken home.) Anyway, after her little revelation, she said,

"I think I need a psychiatrist."

2 comments:

Karli said...

Tee hee hee! She's funny. And yeah, she does sound like you :)

Shaun Heier said...

that is HILARIOUS!