Thursday, January 14, 2010

What a week

I feel like I have been run over with a Mack truck, what with this whatever it is I have. My NP said I have "flu-like symptoms" and would be down and out for 4-5 days. This is the end of day 4. I am going back to work tomorrow because I don't feel comfortable missing more work than what I've already missed. I'm here to tell you that my head is spinning, my voice is still gone, my teeth still long to be pulled out to relieve the pressure my nose is making me well aware of. My ears aren't as plugged as they were, but I still hear squeaking when I blow my nose. TMI, sorry.

Alas, and alack, I cannot complain. I am alive. I have two legs that work. I have two feet, two hands, and two eyes that allow me to be functional. My ears can hear. Not so well, but they still work. My husband loves me, my daughter loves me, I have a house over my head, friends who love me, a job, an almost puppy, and I am working toward achieving my dream. What else can I want?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

KISSES KISSES * germ free of course. Love your gratitude.