I am going to do my BEST to keep that mantra in the back of my head. I've been waiting for a response from the person in charge of the Chemistry 1115 lab on Monday nights. Since I'm planning on going to the U of U, I have to take the lab. Anyway, the class has been closed for registration because it reached capacity. I got an email from the guy tonight saying that I'm first on the list if I can't register online. Well, I checked, and sure enough I was able to get in. That, in turn, brings about the need to drop my psych class. Why? Because it's a 3-credit class that counts toward my nursing application and I don't want to seriously cause damage to a class that counts. So instead, I dropped that and registered for a medical terminology class on Wednesday nights. That keeps me at 12 credits. Good. Now I am taking 5 classes. BAD. Bad, bad, bad.
Tomorrow night is my book group. We read Trail of Crumbs. Sharee is making a few of the recipes out of the book (French cuisine - YUM) so we will have a light supper with the discussion. I was planning on making corned beef with cabbage and red potatoes for dinner tomorrow, but I think that's going to have to wait one more day. I want to go to book group with an empty tummy.
I also have tomorrow off, so I'll definitely be living up the last day of freedom until April 29th.
Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Love love love your title. :) I am taking 5 classes this semester too and have all ready had a nightmare that I forgot about one of them and didn't drop it. Eeppp! But we can DO this! Enjoy this last week of freedom before school starts! I start on the 11th, how about you?
I start tomorrow! AIEEEE!!!!!!
WOW!! Good luck Sarah! I just got an email from my English Prof! And I got access to our "blackboards" online message boards for each class. I have been pouring over the syllabuses (sp?). oh man, I am REALLY doing this!!!
So are do you have a crazy schedule with the 5 classes?
Yes, I do have a crazy schedule, but it's no different than what I had last semester.
MTWF: Chem 8-9am
M: Chem Lab 7:30-9:20pm
T,TH: Guitar 4-5pm
W: Med. Terminology: 6-7:30pm
Online: Lit (whenever)
What about your schedule?
I was also thinking... I might be making a trip to Austin in the next year or so to visit my bff when she's there visiting her mom and step dad. I am thinking I'll have to make the hour or so drive and invite myself over. :)
Wow, girlie that schedule is a tough one. You did that last semester too? Wella t elast you are "use" to it all ready.
My scheudle is actually okay
Mon: 8-11:30
Alegbra
Govt.
US/Texas History ( a state requirment)
Wednesday: 8-12:30
Alegbra
Govt.
US/Texas History
Student Developement ( a school requirment the first year)
Online: English Comp ( yay for whenever!)
I am super excited. :) I am going to day to find all my classes, make a tuition payment, and buy two books that i can not find online because my profs wrote them.
I can't wait to hear how Chem was today!
YES you better make a side trip, or else I will have to make one. :) We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you whenever!
Post a Comment