Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not very crafty...

But it is noteworthy. In my attempts to whip my butt in gear this year and accomplish goals that I've had intentions on completing, I decided to be proactive about it instead of being all talk, minimal action, and no results. Sooo... There's a new man in my life. This is his picture.

His name is Scott Swift. He's my friend, and now my personal trainer. I know the cost is up there for one of those types of people, but if I'm going to get my physical state to where I want it to be, I have to do more than make the commitment to go to the gym and not have any accountability. Plus it's a bonus to have someone who knows what it is I need to accomplish some of my goals.

Like being able to run. I hate running. I have too many jiggly parts.

I'm also going to get into triathlon shape and start participating in smaller scale triathlons this year in hopes of being able to possibly (one day) complete an IronMan. Or IronWoman.

I'd much rather participate in an IronMan, though, since maybe Robert Downey, Jr. would be the grand prize.

3 comments:

Cherylyn said...

LOVE this! I'm really excited for you!

Sheriece said...

Right on, Sarah!! You are awesome!

By the way, WHEN you win Robert Downey Jr.... can I have a little bite? Just a tiny one? :D

Moose and Family said...

You can do it!!! I can't wait to see how fabulous you are going to look! :D