I have a test this week in O Chem. I also have a test this week in Microbiology.
I don't have as big a problem with Microbiology as I do with O Chem. I. JUST. DON'T. GET. IT. At all. I'm trying so desperately to get everything down, and then I look at the study guide and the previous exams given in this class, and I want to cry. Well, I have cried. But it wouldn't be Chemistry without crying, right? It's baseball where there's no crying.
So today was my second of four deep cleansing with Isagenix. As soon as I sat down this evening to start working on homework I still haven't started because I can't stop crying, I realized that I needed something to eat. On deep cleanse days, there is no eating. Just drinking water. And some more water. And this powder mixed in with water that I have to plug my nose to get down my throat because it really tastes like vomit. And then some more water.
Well, I'm a stress eater. I've known that for a while now, but DAMN. I succumbed and ate a bowl of Raisin Bran. I didn't add any sugar. Then I ate some kind of popcorn stuff that had sugar on it. Now I have this nasty aftertaste and I want to go into the bathroom and throw it all up because I'm freaked out about this week and I feel guilty for eating a bowl of cereal.
And then follow it with a water chaser.
And then cry some more.
2 comments:
Well damn I really wish I had a magic wand that I could wave in your Direction to help! Keep moving forward Sarah, you ARE doing great, don't doubt yourself. And ummm, pause the cleanses till after OChem tests. :)
Oh Sarah. Don't beat yourself up. You are an awesome person. I almost want to cry for you too!!
PS - At least Raisin Bran was a healthy choice! I had a massive fit last night and you know what my choice was? Sweet potato fries. And tots.
Post a Comment