
I know, I know... I haven't done this for a while. I figure it's safe to go back to some of the old standbys that I used when I was in school last semester. So here's my latest favorite thing!
I don't know if I was introduced to this artist by my little sister, Olivia, or if this is someone I found on my own. His name is Peter Bradley Adams, and I have managed to acquire as much as I can of his. His voice is so mellow, his music is amazing, and I could listen to him sing all day long. Because I don't want to accost your ears when you come to my blog, I'll just suggest that you go to iTunes and put his name in and listen to just the 30-second previews of his songs. Just listening to those samples is enough to help me come down a few levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment