Not all creativity is original. I should know. I copy everyone else. Lately this has just been a sounding board.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Breathe. Must Remember to Breathe.
I just checked my UVU email account and there was a note about registration dates for Spring 2011 semester. I went and checked my pre-req list for transferring up to the University of Utah. I looked at the credit hours and realized that if I go just by the number of pre-req class credits, I only have 2 semesters left before I can start applying for the nursing program. I don't know how much of a healthy indicator this is, but I am losing it. I'm having a panic attack as I type this (therapy, anyone?) because I'm so overwhelmed with the most intense feelings of fear, dread, despair, excitement, and hope. I can't tell if this is a good thing because the positives and negatives of this revelation are coming at me all at once. My back is starting to kill me, I'm crying, and I don't even know if I should be happy or sad or excited or if I just have to go to the bathroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, It is probably all three. It can be a shocker to see a mega goal come so close, especially if you weren't expecting it. One day/Class/step at a time my friend. :)
Post a Comment