Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well, that didn't work.

I just typed and deleted a big chunk of stuff I wrote. It made me feel guilty. It made me feel lazy. After having just read a bunch of blog entries about Mother's Day and kids and busy lives and having to be a thousand places at once... No.

Let me just say that I have had no pause in being able to start enjoying my summer vacation. It's nice to not have that feeling like I should be doing something school related.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have SO many blog posts writen and saved and never published. So don't sweat deleting one, it doesn't make you lazy at all girlie. Sometimes we just need to dump out all the things in our brains and hit delete when we are done. :)

Word Verification: spengire (sounds like a European food) :)