Monday, May 24, 2010

Lists

Remember how I talked about finding that really cool list book? Well, I lost it amongst the piles and piles of books I have strewn about the house and I found it the other day while standing in, of all places, the shower! I forgot that I had put my bathroom pile up on the wall cabinet (yeah, I don't know why my list book is in the bathroom) and had started a new bedside and desk pile, causing the bathroom pile to remain ignored. I also admit I've been very lazy this month. I wish I could tell you what it is I've been doing, but I don't want to completely embarrass myself... Oh, all right! I've done...

I can't say it.

Nothing but watch TV (catching up) and stitching (one for me, one for a friend, one for me, one for a family member) and reading. Absolutely gluttonous self-serving time. Oh, the shame.

Anyway, here's my list for the moment (You'll find this very fitting for the occasion):

List the reading material in your bathroom

  • The very list book I'm getting this list from
  • The English Patient
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (I need to put it away, actually)
Just be glad I'm not listing any other piles. There are at least 5 in each, and there are piles in just about every room.

No comments: