Not all creativity is original. I should know. I copy everyone else. Lately this has just been a sounding board.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Cellulitis
I know you're all aware that I am blessed to be experiencing Cellulitis right now. I've had it once before, but not this badly. My skin doesn't look like what you see when you look it up on Google Image. However, I will mention that my right calf is now entirely red (before it was just my knee), and not as hot but still hot to the touch. And it's like I'm pregnant all over again, except I have pregnant leg. Singular. I was sitting in the recliner with my feet crossed and I got up to get the phone. When I looked down at my ankle, there was (and still is) a HUGE dent in it. I don't like that. Not only does it hurt to bend or straighten my leg, but now I get to deal with swelling, too. Hooray! So this round of Cellulitis has not only granted me the permission to get a shot in my butt that HURT like a mother, but I'm also taking pills the size of my pinkie (which is why I think they charged me so much for it at the pharmacy, and that was getting the generic brand) and I am walking funny. I just pray that this will go down. I am hoping it's cleared up enough by Wednesday. I want to go hiking, and right now I can't over exert my leg. Sad, sad, sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Sarah! This sucks! What brings it on? I think my neighbor was talking about it last night, she is an RN I will ask her for advice. She is into all sorts of hollistic things and alternative meds. Can't hurt, right?!
I hope it gets better girlie, adema's (sp?) are just shocking to me. My friend here had really bad swelling with her pregnancy and I would squeeze her ankle for her and immediately say SORRY! for the dent it made. :(
LOTS of water! Does that help?
Sounds like you might need to go back in... different antibiotics or possibly IV antibiotics? Not fun for you at all! Take care and I am saying a prayer right now that it starts getting better!
Oh my word Sarah! I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do for you? Treats? Dinner? ANYTHING?!?!? Please call me or send me a facebook message if you need ANYTHING, Seriously!!
Post a Comment