Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Project #4612



This is the closeup of what I've accomplished so far. This has taken forever to do because of school. I work on it a little while waiting for patients up at Huntsman.



This is the entire piece of linen. What you see in the upper left corner is almost one whole piece of paper. This is petit point, so the stitches are one over one, not two over two. Tiny, tiny stitches. I really enjoy this.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I googled it, it is lovely! Now I want to bust out my cross stitch again. I have a book of angels that I have been wanting to do for years, but I also have one big piece that I should start. :) Dang so much to do, so little time.

Sarah said...

I go in spurts with crafty things. I'm on a stitching kick now because it's easy to clean up and I don't need any brain power.

Word verification: funke

FUNKY!

Nicole said...

Hahahahah I just had to reply because the word Verifcation is foodd. Hahhahaha!!!