Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 weeks

Two weeks left in the semester and I'm feeling a lot of pressure, but I am going to make it! I am feeling positive about my English class. I still have to write my research paper, but I have the background research done and have been working on an outline to get my thoughts organized. I am also working on my oral presentation for class. I get to talk about sex! HA! I have two more tests in math. I have one quiz and the final in theater. I have one more performance group in guitar, and the final. I'm feeling good.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

2 weeks, you can do it! Remember no one else knew what 5! was. :)

PS: My word verification is Whizer, which I am choosing to read as Wiser. *grin*

Sarah said...

Yes, for we will both be wiser next semester!