I'm going to try this frank thankfulness thing that's going around. Don't get me wrong - I am VERY grateful for things: deep tissue massages, facials, and Mint Brussels (which Pepperidge Farm has stopped making, the NERVE!) among other delights of life. But to get slightly in depth and not so philosophical (and more sentimental) I have to say...
My husband is such a rock in my life. I know I complain a lot. He hears most of my rants, be it logical or totally irrational, and still loves me at the end of the day. He supports my schooling, he supports my desire to be a better person, he loves me for who I am, both physical and spiritual, and makes me that much of a better person. I know he loves me. I just wish there was more I could do to show him how much he means to me.
1 comment:
This made me SMILE and then run downstairs to tell Casey he is my "rock", where he said next, "what do you want?" :) No seriously, you said it perfectly.
Post a Comment