I love the fact that I'm a morning person, yet I hate the fact that I can't sleep in past 6am on my day off. It's still pitch black outside, and it's almost 7am. I love this time of day. It's quiet, it's dark, and I'm totally conscious of myself and my surroundings.
But that's wherein lies the problem.
Quiet + consciousness + Sarah = Doubt, worry, fear.
It's strange how this works, but it really does. I just turned on some light music in the background. Now everything I was going to talk about has left my mind. I have been sitting here for about 5 minutes staring at what I've written and now lack the ability to finish what I was going to say because of the music playing in the background. That's why I have music playing about 80% of my day: To not focus on the negative.
Nevermind! Insecurities? Pfffft. I don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment