And thus begins the last week of my summer vacation. I have to say that while I didn't accomplish some of the things I really wanted to do, like visit my brother-in-law in Idaho Falls, paint the front room, and paint my kitchen cabinets, I did get more accomplished than I did last summer. Now that I have one week left, I'm going to try and cram in three more books (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Book Thief, and The Elegance of the Hedgehog), design and start mass producing my Christmas cards, and finish three more cross-stitch projects (Yes, I said three. These are super easy and fast, compared to some of the other war horses I've worked on. Plus there's no beading or impossible-to-work-with fibers.) So, my friends, I am ending this summer with a bang.
But not the kind of bang where you're riding your motorcycle and get t-boned by a car.
1 comment:
Best post title ever. LOL!
Your last week sounds fabulous. I am currently trying to figure out what to do for my last week as well. Monday is going to come way to quick!
Post a Comment