Well, it's been 8 days since Rod's motorcycle accident, and I have to say that it's been the longest 8 days of my life. I thought the days I spent waiting to have Rachel were long... Holy cow. Rod's been in pretty bad shape. My mother thinks he's getting addicted to Percocet because he got a refill on Monday. I don't think she comprehends the severity of Rod's accident. He was
HIT BY A CAR
as he was driving down the road. He was
ON HIS MOTORCYCLE
going 30 mph!! To quote Anne Hathaway from the incredibly cheesy Bridal Wars,
Mother Eff!
I am not posting pictures because it's not my place, really. And I'm sure I'll write about it more at a later date. I'm not ready to, just yet. This event has really thrown us for a loop. I'm exhausted, Rod's in pain he's never experienced before in his life, and we are both trying to carry on as well as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment