Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Favorite Thing!


I love my new shoes!!! I saw them when I was out with Rachel, doing some church clothes shopping, and couldn't resist. Not only are they cute, but they're comfy, too! I think Keen and I will have a beautiful relationship together.

When I got home and showed Rod, the first thing he said was, "Those look like something you'd wear." Translate: "I think they're ugly, but I can tell you love them."

AND, on a side note, I apologize for the lack of posts. I now have a Chemistry tutor (HOORAY!) and I have been working on lots of school stuff and taking care of biznass!! (Is that a naughty word?)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Super cute shoes! I have a pair of sequined goldfishy keds that I think Casey looks at the same way Rod did. LOL But they are seriously so cute! LOL

Yay for Chem tutor!!