I think it's the weirdest feeling being on Spring Break. Just knowing that my evenings are cleared up is so... nice. I have lots planned this week, am not banking on getting most of it done, but it's nice to have a few things in mind. I'm coming up on 29+4, and I want to start this year on a good note. There's a presentation on the Galapagos Islands and Charles Darwin Saturday night that I wanted to go to, but Rod made other plans. Luckily I'm friends with the wife of the man giving the lecture so I might just be able to bend his ear on another day. For those of you who might not know this, Galapagos is my number one destination in the world. Has been for several years. When I took Biology a few semesters back, my professor would talk about her trip to the Galapagos every now and then, and I'd just sit there wanting to hear more.
Anyway, I have tired of looking at the same picture of my new comfortable shoes that I love so much and get oodles of compliments on. So there. Princess and The Frog calls. Rachie is still a little girl at heart. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment