Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry...

I apologize to the few of you who read this blog. I haven't kept up with it because of my evil Chemistry professor who refuses to teach effectively, as well as get us (via Blackboard, the most inconvienent college website EVER) our assignments in a timely manner. Let's just say she didn't get us our assignment until last night (She had assigned it the night before) and didn't get us her "use this form or suffer an untimely demise" form until at least sometime today. I didn't get it until now, and that's because I just barely got home from work. When is it due, you ask? Oh, in an HOUR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I use Blackboard, my eyes start to bleed. Asked if there was any other way to access class information, but my geology professor says I'm a crybaby. Sigh.

Stumbled into your blog today and liked the view so I wandered around for a while. Hope you don't mind...