I work up pretty early this morning in hopes of making it to the gym. I get ready, have my suit on, my bag packed, and what should happen? I get sick. Sorry, Ronna.
I have a dilemma. A pretty big one. My iPod has mysteriously wiped itself clean of everything I put on it, save Peggle. I plug it in, look on iTunes, and see that 34.28 of the memory has "other" on it. My iPod also lost part of its identity, what with it being named "Nwanda V 2.0" and all that's showing now is "Nwanda V." Strange. All podcasts are gone, too.
I started adding everything back, and hopefully the situation can be handled without the need of going to the Genius Bar or sending it in. I'm looking at the capacity bar and the blue (audio) seems to be overlapping the orange (other) so hopefully it's nothing.
Here's to hope.
(I also apologize for this being such a lame post. I've really had nothing to write about, and I'm feeling quite ill.)
1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better soon. We have THREE sick children here at our house. What poor timing to come down with a head cold. So far Mom & Dad are still healthy! Good luck with your ipod. My brother fried 2 of them with viruses.
Post a Comment