Monday, August 25, 2008

It's that time again!

That's right, it's time for another semester of college! This Wednesday marks the first day of my latest semester at UVSC. (That's right, I'm NOT calling it UVU, just like Rick's is Rick's, and not BYU-I.) I shudder at the amount of money I'm racking up in student loans, but am hopeful that the end of the world won't come before I'm done with school, that our country won't be that much closer in that handbasket on the way to hell by the time I finish school, that our health care system won't be screwed up so badly that I will have wasted my time with schooling, and that I'll be able to look at my family and not regret the time I've invested in our future.

2 comments:

Karli said...

UVSC all the way!!! And I like your new blog layout. It's..... creative? :)

Moose and Family said...

School is good. Especially once you have completed your degree. The feeling of accomplishment is like no other. I paid A LOT of money to get my BS degree. I'm a stay at home mom now, but it has been so worth it. I know it's done. One more thing checked off the list.