Saturday, December 11, 2010

In my efforts to show that I can be mildly creative, I'm giving you a sneak peek at this year's card. I prefer to make cards instead of making treats, which in my neighborhood is huge. I make about 100 cards every year, and that number is growing, which I'm totally cool with. I like doing this kind of stuff. My purple and silver cards from 2008 are my favorite to date, but I absolutely love this color palette. I loved the paper and knew that I had to use the three patterns that kept popping out at me. I think this design speaks volumes about how I've felt lately, and I believe the simplicity of the card itself is a sign to me that this is really what I needed to do. I just don't feel like it's impressive enough for my friends.

Another thing that's bugging me about these cards is that they're usually out by now. I'm not even finished assembling them. :/

1 comment:

Moose and Family said...

I love your cards!!! I can't wait to see what this year's card looks like!