I'll consider it getting my electives out of the way, and then some. I've been under the impression that I've had to be considered full-time status at school to be eligible for student loans. Not so.
UGGH.
With that said, I officially have 4 semesters before the necessary evils are done with. I am not going to go balls to the wall like I'd like, but instead I'm going to be a tortoise and win the race at a slow and steady pace. My plan of action?
Semester 1 (Spring 2011): Organic Chemistry and Microbiology and their subsequent labs.
Semester 2 (Summer 2011): Statistics
Semester 3 (Fall 2012): Anatomy and Physiology and their subsequent labs
Semester 4 (Spring 2012, provided the world hasn't ended like most every religious fanatic believes): Pathophysiology
4 semesters, 1 year. Bring it.
2 comments:
Oh my! That is CRAZY! I can't imagine doing it in any less than 4 semesters. You can do it!!!!
Sounds like a good plan. It's better to understand and do good than to just finish. Good Luck!
Post a Comment