Venus And Mars
Rock Show
Jet
All My Loving
Letting Go
Drive My Car
Highway
Foxy Lady (Hendrix cover)
The Long And Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Let ‘Em In
My Love
I’ve Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vanderbilt
Eleanor Rigby
Ram On
Something
Letting Go
Sing The Changes
Band On The Run
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
Back In The U.S.S.R.
I’ve Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day In The Life
Give Peace A Chance (John Lennon cover)
Let It Be
Live And Let Die
Hey Jude
Encore:
Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back
Encore 2:
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Final)/The End
Our seats weren't that great (Rod had beer spilled down his back and there was non-stop traffic walking in front of us) but I don't care. We were there. Watching Paul McCartney. Watching Paul McCartney rock out for THREE HOURS. The pictures and videos I have are not very good because I didn't know that Rod had a better zoom on his camera than I thought he did. I'm trolling other Utah blogs that are talking about the concert as well, hoping that I can snag their better (and more likely closer) pictures. I cannot believe I am as crazy about this concert as I have been, and I still get giddy like a school girl just thinking about it.
1 comment:
So awesome, Sarah. I can't even imagine. Heavenly<3
(BTW, my mom went to the first Beatles concert in the US. HUGE Paul fan. She still has her ticket stub and a picture of them on stage. She had seats super close seats- within the first ten rows. I am going to tell her you went to one of his concerts.)
Post a Comment