Paint the hallway, including the trim. Did not get done. I finally got rid of the ugly curtains in the front room and put up 2" blinds and chiffon accents. It may not be paint and more paint in my hallway, but it's more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Devote daily time for scripture study - at least 15 minutes. I suck. I am having a hard time doing this, and it's because of my own laziness and nothing else.
Walk 30 minutes 5x a week, or do Wii Fit for 30 minutes 5x a week. Same with this one.
And speaking of lists, here's my goal list for February.
- Walk 4x week for 30 minutes, or Wii Fit/Fit Plus/Pilates 4x 30 minutes every week.
- Scripture study. Every day, because I should. Heavenly Father has time for me. I need to better to make time for Him.
- Get my craft room re-organized. Now that Helen's moving out, I am able to reclaim that space. Everything's been sitting in the front room for 7 months, and I hate it when people come over and see my craft room explosion.
- Find one new thing to make my woefully uncreative blog less woeful.
- Focus more on finding joy in life. I know I talk a lot about my feelings of inadequacy and my desire to be happier. It's easy to spot the negative when you're not feeling on top of your game emotionally.
2 comments:
This post reminded me to do my monthly review too! :) You did good girlie considering you went back to school and got a horrible cold. :)
I am liking your Feb goals. :)
You'll do great!! It helps to write your goals down. Good Job on the things you DID accomplish!
Post a Comment