There are days when I think that I want to go back to being an English major because all I want to do is read books. And write. And then read some more.
Then there are days when I think that I want to quit college because all I want to do is work and read books when I'm not working.
Don't worry. This isn't a sign that I'm a quitter.
My book list just keeps getting longer and longer. And I'm being a good girl. There are only 5 books sitting on my nightstand and only two in my bathroom.
EDIT: For the record, the Sarah Vowell book, Assasination Vacation, is highly recommended for anyone who loves history. Sarah Vowell is freaking awesome. I've read all her books except her most recent, The Wordy Shipmates. And Gregory Maguire takes some getting used to. My favorite of his is still Wicked. Finally, everyone needs to read the book about Mr. Rogers. I love that man. And he was Presbyterian.
1 comment:
Keep on keeping on! Before you know it, nursing school will be far behind you and you will work three days a week and have the other four days to read to your hearts content! And at work sometimes too;)
Post a Comment