or so they say. Apparently it's in the last paragraph, too, as well as a few spots in between. I'll just settle for being able to write something. For one, I appreciate those of you who read my blog. You're a small number, but knowing I can pour out my feelings and have someone read and understand is totally awesome!
I'm finally starting to feel like I'm making a dent in my pre-reqs for school. I'm probably going to retake one or two classes just to up my GPA a bit, but I'm looking at maybe one full calendar year (three semesters) before I can start applying for nursing school.
My English class is already turning out to be my favorite of the semester. I haven't done a whole lot for it, but the setup and preparation I've done has been a bit of a rush. I can't remember if I've already explained the situation, so I'll summarize: Community service, write a research paper based upon my findings/experiences doing said community service. I'm still amazed that I'll be able to find the time to do my volunteer work on Saturday mornings. I was hoping to have Saturdays as my total brainless day, but now I understand why it so conveniently worked out. Let's just hope that my response from Huntsman Cancer Institute comes quickly. I'm also looking into becoming a Service Graduate.
My math class is going quite well so far. I've retained a substantial amount of information from last semester. I just forget how much homework is involved. LOTS.
Film? Not too bad. Finding the time to watch the movies (like now, instead of blogging) might be a bit of a push considering my already busting-at-the-seams schedule. Good thing most of them I've seen and liked. (Hello! THE FUGITIVE!)
Guitar... oh my. Guitar. Let's just say my left fingertips are REALLY starting to hurt. And I am extremely confused by the tabs. I just want to play like Emily Saliers. I can feel my left index finger throbbing.
1 comment:
When I first learned to play guitar, my fingers KILLED! I haven't played in forever and pretty much can't play anymore at all, but if I try, the fingers get so sore again. So once you learn... don't ever stop! :)
Post a Comment