Not all creativity is original. I should know. I copy everyone else. Lately this has just been a sounding board.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
So yeah
I know I said that I was going to make this the summer of summers, and I'll have you know that I really am! I've gotten two cross stitch projects finished, have three in the works (although one gets precedence above the others because it is time sensitive and will have a "partner" to be sent to the recipient at the exact same time.) There are three books I'm reading - The latest Sookie Stackhouse series, although it's very uninteresting, My Sister's Keeper, to be finished by the time the movie comes out, and The Simple Faith of Mr. Rogers: Spiritual Insights from the World's Most Beloved Neighbor. I love Mr. Rogers. I've also managed to get caught up on a few movies and TV shows that have been saved up on the DVR. I'm also playing softball on a Springville league, and that's been interesting. I am quite out of my element, obviously, and would love to challenge any of the people I play with and against to a 200 IM. Then they'd all see that the chubby girl has mad skillz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment