Not all creativity is original. I should know. I copy everyone else.
Lately this has just been a sounding board.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
FYI
School has completely overrun my life. I will get it (my life) back on December 20th at 10:30am. I will surrender social activity once again January 7th, 2009 at 9am.
I have a brother inlaw who is in the RN program. He'll finally be done in February or March, but it's been a long hard road, and he's had to be away from his family a lot between work, school, and studying. I admire you for what you are doing and pursuing your dreams. Just keep moving forward, and before you know it, you'll be done, even if it seems forever away right now :)
1 comment:
I have a brother inlaw who is in the RN program. He'll finally be done in February or March, but it's been a long hard road, and he's had to be away from his family a lot between work, school, and studying. I admire you for what you are doing and pursuing your dreams. Just keep moving forward, and before you know it, you'll be done, even if it seems forever away right now :)
Post a Comment