On a side note (since I'm feeling guilty about my previous blog post) here's another bit of proof that Rachel is my daughter: Rod was telling me that Rachel was getting ready for school and wouldn't stop singing "Enter Sandman."
Not all creativity is original. I should know. I copy everyone else. Lately this has just been a sounding board.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Pictures
Rod and Rachel went on a motorcycle ride up to Bridal Veil Falls a few weeks ago and took the camera without me knowing. I just discovered these today and I love, love, love, love these pictures. She may not look entirely like me, but these photos scream "I am my mother's daughter!!!" when I look at them.





On a side note (since I'm feeling guilty about my previous blog post) here's another bit of proof that Rachel is my daughter: Rod was telling me that Rachel was getting ready for school and wouldn't stop singing "Enter Sandman."
On a side note (since I'm feeling guilty about my previous blog post) here's another bit of proof that Rachel is my daughter: Rod was telling me that Rachel was getting ready for school and wouldn't stop singing "Enter Sandman."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's hilarious...
Okay, you are hilarious (like you didn't know that)! I love next to the last picture, she looks so sweet. Thanks for the apple struesle, it was delish!
Post a Comment