Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I know she loves me


When I was a little girl, I remember telling my mom that I'd pay her back for everything she bought for me. The other day, Rachel said the very same thing to me. I know she's genuine in saying that because I remember being totally honest when I said it to my mom. What did I buy? A new pair of church shoes, a pair of flip-flops, and a down comforter to go inside her duvet. Nothing she didn't need.

Last night she told Rod that she feels I spend too much money on her. I don't think I spend anything out of the ordinary on her. I get her what she needs and indulge her on her Littlest Pet Shop hobby, and even then she has to earn the pets she receives.

1 comment:

Moose and Family said...

She seems so grown up for only being 8 (or is it 9)!! Doesn't it seem hard to believe on most days how quickly they grow?