This is my 5th week of school, my 2nd "modular" as they call it at S-H. Each modular consists of 2 classes, one on Mondays and Wednesdays, the other on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was able to test out of the English class, which you all know I had no doubt about. I found out Tuesday night that I tested out of the bonehead math class which, to be honest, I was worried about my ability to test out. Math + Gnarini genes = non va bene. I was texted by the teacher that night and he let me know that I didn't have to come back to class. SWEET! Last night I went into my other class and asked anyone else if they tested out of math. Turns out I'm the only one who did. That's sad, if you ask me. Basic English and math skills were only mastered by one person? Ugh.
Sorry I don't have more to post. I don't think you want the play by play of my second go-around at foot surgery, nor do the ramblings in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment